Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wonhundred Word Wednesday



It's Wondhundred Word Wednesday--Flash Fiction Day! I'm excited to be included in the fun.  A group of writers have all been given the same prompt. After reading mine, click on the links and read the others! 




prompt11





     He had waited twenty years to return it. All that time the tooth lay hidden in his sock drawer.
     “What’s that?” his wife asked.
     “A shark’s tooth on a chain.” He held it up for her to see. “I’m going to return it to Ron tonight.”
     “At the reunion?” She fingered the sharp, triangular tooth.
     “I stole it.”
     She frowned. “Why?”
     “Ron found it on the beach in Hawaii and I wanted it. I wanted everything he had.”
     “Including his girlfriend.” She winked. “My husband, the thief.”
     “Still love me?”

     She kissed his cheek. “Give him the tooth—I’m yours.” 


Now read more!
Alison Woods (Peering Into. . .): alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com
Amryn Scott: wildscottkids.wordpress.com
Angela Schroeder: angelaschroederauthor.blogspot.com
Canda Mortensen: candamortensen.blogspot.com
Ginny Romney: romneyrants.blogspot.com
Jaclyn Weist: jaclynweist.blogspot.com
Jessica Winn, The Distracted Writer: thedistractedwriter.com
K.R. Wilburn: www.krwilburn.com/my-blog.html
Kaye P. Clark: kayepclarkwriter.blogspot.com
Kat!e Larson: katesnovelidea.blogspot.com
Kelly Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Laura D. Bastian: www.lauradbastian.com
Leah Sanders, inklings: inklings-leahsanders.blogspot.com
Lindzee Armstrong/Lydia Winters: lindzeearmstrong.blogspot.com
Miranda D. Nelson: www.mirandadnelson.blogspot.com
R.K. Grow: www.rkgtheauthor.com
Starimprint http://starimprint.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Worlton’s Kreating Krazy blog: stephanieworlton.blogspot.com
Wendy Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love how it gives you a taste of his klepto personality and why he took so long to return it.

    ReplyDelete